In-Home Care and personalised care services
Noosa Community Support provides support to people who wish to remain living independently:
- Assistance for clients in their own homes, depending on individual needs and circumstances.
- Flexible respite care assistance is provided to a client in their own home when carers are unavailable.
- Daily personal self-care tasks for clients in their own homes: getting in and out of bed, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, moving around the house etc.
- Social support including shopping, paying bills, accessing community facilities and going out for a chat and a cuppa. Transport is available as part of this in home service delivery.
- Domestic assistance including general house cleaning, bed making, pegging out laundry, cooking, and unaccompanied shopping or errands.
- NCS staff can connect clients with Allied Health Services including Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Counselling, Psychologists and Occupational Therapy.
There is a cost per service and a mileage cost for transport. All fees are discussed with clients and carers at the time of assessment.